Loving the FedEx guy

dukechickie

♥♥ blue devil
O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
So i woke up today with crazy nausea and was "sick" for over 2 hours.. when i got back to my room though, i see a nice package from Saks waiting outside my door (I live in a dorm), and lo and behold, the purse I ordered on Tuesday was here!! :yahoo:

My very own Modern Chain Flap in dark gray (though, it looks more brown/bronze than gray?)

Pictures coming after I actually feel good enough to put on real clothes :yucky:

Awww..Hope you feel better! Just think about the first time you take that baby out for a spin! That should get you going! Congrats! Can't wait for pics!! :heart: Emmy

So it turns out I have food poisoning.. Is it sad that I was most upset about not being to use the bag right away? :P

Well here are some pics.. ONLY there's a bit of a snafu because I'm pretty sure this was the display bag as there are scratches on the bottom and a little on the back. So I don't know if i should keep it.. even though I have been going crazy about finding this bag.

Haha, excuse what I'm wearing, I'm still in my sleeping teeshirt. And these pictures are taken from my MacBook, so quality is a bit horrendous. Also, pretend the background doesn't exist as this is my messy dorm room :shame:

haha, thanks guys for the warm reception of my newest bag :smile:

lisasbags- you're totally right, not having this bag to look forward to definitely would have slowed my recovery time down!

is this color (taupey-gray) in the warm brown family? or in the cool gray family? just wondering if it makes a difference what i wear with it.. :shame: