Loving My Versatile Rosewood (Palisandro) Mini Bow Satchel!!

w0nd3r1n9

Nov 13, 2010
I'm so loving my brand new Mini Bow in Palisandro color!

It feels like I'm bringing a new bag out everytime I carry it in the three styles: crossbody, shoulder and handcarry :smile:

Sorry for the less than stellar lighting and hubby's shaky hands!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Plus, I'm wearing my new Miu Miu cute heels too :smile:

Attachments

• DSC_0373.jpg
    DSC_0373.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 6,315
  • DSC_0376.JPG
    DSC_0376.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 6,510
  • DSC_0378.JPG
    DSC_0378.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 5,453
Congrats! I've been thinking of getting a mini bow for sometimes, but how mini is it? What can you put inside? I've been looking around for the bag in Bonn and Cologne to no avail. They only have the regular size. Thanks in advance for the info!

miu miu1: Thanks so much for your kind compliments babe :smile:
dangerouscurves: It wasn't as mini as I had imagined! I could fit comfortably a long wallet, cell phone, makeup pouch and a 500ml water bottle. For your sake, I did some measurements of it :smile: The base is about 38cm x 19cm, height is about 29cm while the height from the top of the handle to top of the bag is about 12.5cm.

jeggie: thanks so very much for sharing my elation with palisandro :smile:
ThingumyPoppy: thanks! u should totally check out the mini bow. i was set on getting the regular bow till the SA showed me how to wear it in these 3 ways and voila i'm a convert! the regular is much too puffy to wear it the way i wore in the first pic :sad:
dangerouscurves: u r very welcome! i wish you best of luck in hunting it down this lovely :smile:
artsygirl: I absolutely agree with you that palisandro is the best brown on earth!

Love your new bag!! Your shoes are hot too! I think you picked out a great color. It's versatile and looks really good one you. I like how you wore it on your shoulders best. I love the mini bow. It's definitely more special than the regular.

Kai Lien: thank you so much! the shoulders look is my fav too! i agree with you about the versatility of the mini bow! i get more mileage out of it since i can wear it more ways, at a lesser price than the regular bow :smile:

you look so good with your mini bow!!

In fact, your picture converted me from wanting to get a vitello shopper to a mini bow! will you mind doing a 'what's in your mini bow" reveal so that I can tell if it is big enough for my gigantic zippy wallet LOL.... and more modelling pictures please! You look gorgeous!!