Loving my preloved Thames GM

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was needing something in my collection that was mom-friendly...but not some major tote or dark hole of a hobo. I started combing over preloved bags of older models of LV and stumbled on the Thames. Before I even purchased one, I knew this was the bag I had been searching for. She arrived today in almost new condition. IMG_3332.JPG IMG_3333.JPG 57436227524__E02008A2-2DC5-4188-94D0-390AA787A532.JPG

brewcrewtj, kpc71, Tayyyraee and 8 others like this.
  2. Beautiful

3. What a pretty bag! Enjoy!

4. I never really liked this bag until now. It looks good on you! I also find the Bloomsbury to be mom-friendly! (I got the GM but I think PM would actually be big enough).

5. Congrats!!! Love this bag.

6. It’s gorgeous, I wish I had one :girlsigh:

7. Looks great on you! Congrats! :smile:

8. Beautiful bag!

9. Looks great on you, may I ask where you purchased it?

10. Fashionphile. They’ve had a really good assortment of gently preloved. I just scooped up a DE one from 2012 that is pristine.

11. It is pretty!!! I was actually following this particular bag in FP... Congratulations!!

12. Love this! I have a Thames GM in DE that my hubby got for me new in 2009 - still one of my most loved!

13. I just ordered the Damier Ebene in GM size this week I’m totally obsessed. I like the Galliera pm, but it’s just too big and I know I’d lose everything down in there.

14. Looks wonderful on you! I check out FP a few times a week and have purchased (and sold) there too with no problems,

15. It’s so beautiful!!