Loving my pre-loved pochette accessoires nm!

YOGAGIRL70

Sep 28, 2012
Chicago
Received my pre-loved pochette today! I've had my eye on this for ages, but wanted to hold out until I found a nice one for sale.

Looking forward to using it this summer and already took it out for a spin today! View attachment 3671574
Congrats! You will love the Pouchette.... I own 2 of them (Mono and DE) and they are easily amongst my MOST used LV items!
Your looks to be in great condition ~ enjoy!

Karacoco78

Jul 29, 2012
Philadelphia
Congrats! You will love the Pouchette.... I own 2 of them (Mono and DE) and they are easily amongst my MOST used LV items!
Your looks to be in great condition ~ enjoy!
Thanks! I'm genuinely excited about it! I bought a few crossbody chains online and can't wait to try them out!

LemonDrop

I think I’m loving Fendi
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
:smile: I have the opposite combo. The Mono speedy and DE pochette. You will get a lot of use out of the pochette.

Reactions: Karacoco78

Pickle123

Jan 11, 2016
Charlotte NC
She looks new, congrats to you. I have a mono with a DE adjustable strap. Just ordered a crossbody chain from Mautto for a "lighter" look. You will love wearing it crossbody.

Reactions: Karacoco78

irishlas

O.G.
Apr 14, 2009
I like the Eva strap for my canvas and vernis pochettes. For my noir electric epi one I bought a matching one from LV. I also bought a gold chain from Mautto to switch up. I have 11 pochettes accessoires not counting the ones I gave my daughters. They are my favorite SLGs. Congratulations on your new beauty.

Reactions: sayakayumi