Loving my new mono pochette!

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Its adorable! And i'm so amazed at what I can fit into it. I was going to get a smaller wallet (maybe a cles) for going out but my french purse fits in there!!! Fabulous.

Just wondering if there is an extension for the strap? Its abit on the small side?
Also what do u store in your pochettes when you use them inside your larger bags?

I'm one happy purse forumer :tup:

Love my mono pochette as well. Was my first LV...the strap is quite dark now...should probably get a new one. Does anyone know if that can be done? I know the handles on a speedy can be redone for a fee. Anyway, it can get quite heavy when I do keep it in my speedy so when I'm using another LV...just like to keep it on display with the rest of my small collection in my apt!

Love my mono pochette as well. Was my first LV...the strap is quite dark now...should probably get a new one. Does anyone know if that can be done? I know the handles on a speedy can be redone for a fee. Anyway, it can get quite heavy when I do keep it in my speedy so when I'm using another LV...just like to keep it on display with the rest of my small collection in my apt!

You can buy a new strap, but then it won't match the leather tab. I would think you could get that replaced, but am unsure of the fee.

Here is the strap on elux: http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=10360747