Loving my new AW Jena lasor cut clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Arrived from Net A Porter yesterday and the texture is amazing!:biggrin: It doesn't come out fully in the photo but it's like these tiny little razor cuts in folds and ridges all over the surface.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Very nice. I like this clutch! It is chic also very functional. Congratulation!

3. Congrats. It is an awsome clutch.

4. That is beautiful!

5. Thank you girls! It's surprisingly roomy. Fit my long wallet, iPhone and some random small items and still looked flat:biggrin:

6. Oh very nice!!!

7. gorgeous! :yahoo:

8. very nice. I also like the notebook clutch.

9. Oh my god! Your pics look amazing--the texture is really cool, isn't it? Congrats on a lovely clutch!

10. mavsun, yes, the notebook clutch is also very tempting but I already have two clutches in the same snake/python color, so I'm still debating.

peppamint, the texture is lovely. I can't stop fingering it when I'm holding it. I hope I don't rub it raw :sweatdrop: