Loving my HH Gaza!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been carrying the HH Gaza that I got when they had their sale....I'm really loving this bag! The compartments are great, the distressed brown leather is wonderful (nice and thick and I don't have to baby it), fits on my shoulder comfortably....by far my favorite impulse buy that Ive made!

If you get the chance to try one of these, go for it :smile:

2. I sold mine when I had it in the plum color. It was an impulse purchase but I wanted to buy my perfect purple bag and I knew this wasn't it. I know what you mean about the leather though!

3. Ooh I have this bag in Plum and I love it - totally agree with the leather!
    I believe it is available at the HH sample sale now at a great price!

4. Can you post pic's ? sounds like a great bag.

5. So glad you love your bag! I have the Bittersweet and I love it! Congrats!!

6. where are the pictures? lol, I want to see!

7. Congrats! I have the Gaza satchel in Bittersweet and *adore* it. The leather is so wonderfully textured and supple and it holds everything I could possibly toss in it or it's myriad of pockets. :heart:

Enjoy that baby!

8. Glad you love it! I have the Hobo Gaza and adore it too! Mine is the fir colour and it's unbelievably versatile!

9. Congrats on your new bag, I was eyeing that bag but ended up with the Margot, I have 2 Gaza Hobos :shame:...I love the leather on them

10. I am so glad that you love yours! I have one in taupe and just love mine.