Loving Mia patents...so will it be a tote or Maggie?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered the Mia patent tote in midnight but now am wondering if I might like the cranberry Maggie better. Help! What do you all think?

2. Well I am not a good one to ask. I am in the same boat. I adore the Mia Maggie in cranberry. I have yet to see the midnight. The cranberry is gorgeous in person though.:love:

3. Cranberry!

4. I say cranberry, too!

5. another vote for cranberry! I can't help it! Really, you can't go wrong either way they are both gorgeous!

6. ive been using my cranberry nonstop since i got it. i love it plenty of space in it. considering i always make room for two diapers and wipes. it fits a lot and the color is beautiful. the straps seem to stay on my shoulders but on occasions does slip off. but the color is tdf and the leather i like. i like it better then the crimson sophia.

7. Does anyone have a picture of the Cranberry? I want a new Maggie too, and would love a red if it's not too pink.

8. They're both beautiful bags. But I'd go for the crannberry maggie. I like the three compartments for organization, and I really love the cranberry color for fall.

9. Cranberry for sure. I saw the midnight mia in person and the color was a little dark.

10. Love them both! Also eyeing up the Graphite patent too:love:

11. I saw the Maggie Cranberry. Love it!

12. Cranberry and blue are both HOT colors this fall...tough call! What does your collection need? Your wardrobe??