Loving Kate Spade

Rayeness

May 4, 2014
I will admit that I never really considered Kate Spade before. I've always purchased premier designer bags in the past with some Coach and Dooney and Burke from time to time and mostly as gifts for family and friends. I came across the Kate Spade outlet store. I was shopping at the Gucci store across the street and didn't see anything I liked. But I went into Kate Spade and said OMG I've been missing out!! The store was so bright and cheery unlike the Gucci store. I only made one purchase because I bought a bag from Prada and Furla. But here is the start of my Kate Spade love affair! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403450512.190794.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I never really looked myself either until the recent sale....got the email and was immediately hooked. Have 2 minkas, a bee wristlet and a wallet! LOVE them all

Congrats on your pretty new bag :heart:

I never really looked myself either until the recent sale....got the email and was immediately hooked. Have 2 minkas, a bee wristlet and a wallet! LOVE them all

Congrats on your pretty new bag :heart:

Oh wow that's awesome!! I'm saving for a Chloe bag at the moment but I may have to go ahead and buy another Kate Spade before I buy it. I saw several that I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum