Loving clothes more than bags these days?

LOL so weird but I have barely been buying clothes recently, I just realized...like I got some new jeans but I have been buying a lot of shoes, bags and accessories...I need new sweaters BAD!!!! It is so cold here!!!!

Yes, I am happy with my bags and shoes - now I need the clothes to make them look good! I have enough jeans and work clothes - I am almost done on coats - I don't know what I will do next! I've already gone through my hair product phase so I have my staples that work. I'd say jewelry but I hate wearing jewelry. I also never wear makeup (it gives me really bad acne - I'm on tazorac for that, actually).

I was exerciseing well for a while but have gotten away with that. I should probably really focus on that in the new year.

I'm a fan of "you can put on something as simple as a nice pair of jeans and a simple shirt or sweater. Add fab shoes and a fab bag and you will go from cute to WOWZA!"

I try to. I mean, I know I have too many bags already, so I try to tell myself: no more bags. And that works, since I am not really on the look out for a bag. But if I run in to a bag I "have to have", I would get it of course.

So I'd say, I still like bags more, but I try to look at clothes instead.

You are in the clothing season girl!! I remember the quote from the first of the Shopaholic series I believe... something like "I use farm cycles, but instead of crops it's makeup, clothes, bags..." etc :nuts: LOVE IT!!except i don't have 'fallow'!hehe!