Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

I have noticed this exact issue on a few of my CDCs. The pyramids are definitely not loose, they just seem to have been positioned slightly crookedly. You reeeally have to study it up close to notice, so it doesn’t bother me at all. CDCs are made by humans so they will never be 100% flawless. Even though it’s Hermes they still employ humans who have their own judgements and can make mistakes :smile: If it really bothers you, show your store and see what they’re willing to do. I’ve had a few different issues with my CDCs over the years and they’ve always been happily repaired free of charge. Good luck!

Now that I notice it is DOES bother me but I know what you mean- I enjoy the character of a crafted Hermes product but I’m also anal retentive and like symmetry! Lol thank you for your input. It makes me feel better knowing others have cuffs with similar idiosyncrasies. I will take them both in to see if there’s anything that can be done. Thank you again.

Now that I notice it is DOES bother me but I know what you mean- I enjoy the character of a crafted Hermes product but I’m also anal retentive and like symmetry! Lol thank you for your input. It makes me feel better knowing others have cuffs with similar idiosyncrasies. I will take them both in to see if there’s anything that can be done. Thank you again.
No problem at all :smile: I hope your store can fix it for you so it doesn’t bug you anymore! I used to be very fussy about my Hermes pieces but I’ve gradually let it go over the years. It’s also nice to know I’m not the only one who noticed this issue as well. For a long time I figured I was just way too picky!

I have finally seen bleu agate in SMG and a CDC. I have decided that bleu agate is a medium blue color that "corresponds" to the blue denim color in bags offered by other makers. @cafecreme15 posted that BA is quite bright in sunlight. One day I hope to see that by getting something in BA. In the florescent store lighting, it is a medium blue. It's a color that puzzled me b/c IMO H likes to issue colors with a lot of zing : bambou, rose jaipur, bleu electric, bleu paon, etc. These colors are bright. Or they go in for dark colors, pastels, or neutrals like etoupe. But medium colors, again, IMO, not so much altho malachite is to me unquestionably a medium color which is not bright.
The "big" takeaway from this post is the comparison of bleu agate to the blue denim of other vendors. I don't have any examples to post, so this is a conjecture on my part.

Reactions: cafecreme15