Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

When you look at your CDC bracelet rack and wonder if you should add a 3rd one, specifically the ombre one with RG hardware, to the collection, that is so me right now right here... Seeing a few of the Ombre ones in palladium, RG and GHW in the Hermes store near me is of no help to me. The first on my bracelet rack is in smooth Mississipiensis alligator leather GHW in the color Twine and the second in smooth natural lizard leather GHW in color Shadow.DSC_0958 copy.jpg

When you look at your CDC bracelet rack and wonder if you should add a 3rd one, specifically the ombre one with RG hardware, to the collection, that is so me right now right here... Seeing a few of the Ombre ones in palladium, RG and GHW in the Hermes store near me is of no help to me. The first on my bracelet rack is in smooth Mississipiensis alligator leather GHW in the color Twine and the second in smooth natural lizard leather GHW in color Shadow.View attachment 3726105
What you're referring to as "Shadow" looks like Ombre Lizard to me....maybe other CDC lovers can chime in.

Reactions: Momoe Mint
Wondering if anyone has seen a black gator CDC with rose gold hardware? I'd love one but it's going to be hard to get if it doesn't exist!!

Any intel would be greatly appreciated! :flowers:

I got a shiny Marron Fonce with Rose Gold in Paris in late Feb, I asked about other exotic colors with rose and was told all they had seen was Ombré and this one. My store hasn't seen any exotics with rose yet. I'm happy with this as it looks like a warm black and I love the rose. Let us know if your SA has any info on other colors. I would love a light neutral gator with rose someday...

Attachments

• IMG_0791.JPG
    IMG_0791.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 805