Lovin' the Collier de Chien Bracelets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoes, that question needs to be answered by an expert. I have no idea!

I can only tell from the superficial aspect i.e. the size of the scales. Alligator scales are longer rectangulars whereas croc scales tend to be squarer and broader.

Don't the mouths vary in the two animals? That is what I remember learning in grade school in Florida. Teachers were always cautioning the children about lakes since in FL it is an issue.

While my husband and I had our sailboat in a Marina in FL an alligator swam up and snatched another boater's German Shepard from the dock. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have believed it had I not been there that day. Alligator actually swam in salt water to get the pooch. I still get upset when I think about it. They deserve to be made into CDC and purses!

Don't the mouths vary in the two animals? That is what I remember learning in grade school in Florida. Teachers were always cautioning the children about lakes since in FL it is an issue.

While my husband and I had our sailboat in a Marina in FL an alligator swam up and snatched another boater's German Shepard from the dock. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't have believed it had I not been there that day. Alligator actually swam in salt water to get the pooch. I still get upset when I think about it. They deserve to be made into CDC and purses!
Oh, jeez, gazoo.:shrugs: I've only been taught to differentiate between alligators and crocs after they've been killed, skinned, tanned, and turned into Hermes products.:P

SoCal, the colour on your bracelet .... it's so sweet! What colour is it?

It is also Rouge H.

And two more...SA referred to the first as natural barenia and the second as havanne...pic taken w/o flash...

Attachments

• 2007_0406CDC0059.JPG
    2007_0406CDC0059.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,029
  • 2007_0406CDC0062.JPG
    2007_0406CDC0062.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,896
  • 2007_0406CDC0063.JPG
    2007_0406CDC0063.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,883
  • 2007_0406CDC0060.JPG
    2007_0406CDC0060.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,929
  • 2007_0406CDC0061.JPG
    2007_0406CDC0061.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 2,052
I love the CDC! Here's mine, it's gold textured leather, no longer made, it's about 14 years old. I'm itching for a white one, they look so glam in the summer!

Attachments

• IMG_1692.JPG
    IMG_1692.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrssparkles
SoCal, the colour on your bracelet .... it's so sweet! What colour is it?

It is also Rouge H.

And two more...SA referred to the first as natural barenia and the second as havanne...pic taken w/o flash...
Attached Thumbnails

SoCal, these are yours too:nuts: :heart: WOW......Beautiful!!!

Great pics all!! Callmelulu - what leather is yours? It looks great - do you wear it often? SoCal, are yours all croc?? I actually looked up the def. in the dictionary and all it really said was the alligator's snout is shorter lol...nothing about scales...Gazoo that is just a horrible story!

Status
Not open for further replies.