Lovin' My Bags For Handles Only--- on Speedy handles?

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
I think this is going to be moved..:confused1: (couldn't find a spot to post this)... but I wanted to know if anybody has used this on their Speedy handles and what were the results? The instruction card says it can be used on vachetta handles and straps but I'm just wanting to know if any brave owners have tried it out? Thanks everybody!!

id be worried to use anything on my handles. baby wipes work for me. some of the hermes girls wrap a twilly (bandeau) around the handles of their bags to protect them. it looks really cute but you would need 2.

I spoke on the phone to Barbara at Lovinmybags and she said the FHO can be used on all of the vachetta on the LVs, not just handles. I used it, following the directions, and everything look great. It doesn't change the color upon application, and she said it will keep oil and stains off the vachetta (reapply periodically). I haven't used the bags since, but I know her products have a good reputation

^Thank you! I ordered it so I'm excited to use it on my 35. I have had it since February and haven't used it b/c of the vachetta...once I use the FHO, I'm taking that baby out!!!! ;)