Lovin My Bags Cleaning ~ Anyone use them on H bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone sent in their H bags for cleaning or used Lovin My Bags products on their Hermes bags? They have a service to remove the oil/sweat stains from handles and a product to keep bag handles from staining. I have an ostrich birkin that I would like to see without twillies on the handles.

www.Lovinmybags.com

Any thoughts?

2. I've never used this service, but I would rather send my bag to Docride...

3. 2nd. Docride is our best doctor on site.:tup:

4. me too ! I trust doc

5. :yes: ITA!

6. Howdy,That's most likely acetone ....Yikes! Be very careful with your birdy...hugs,doc

7. #7 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    Oh, I would not want to use something damaging on my bag; I'd just like to keep the handles clean. Thanks everyone for directing me the right way.

8. i've used and bought lovin my bags products for my balenciaga's, but for H i either send it back to Hermes for spa or use docride's treatment method&recommended products.

9. I also would send my H bags to the spa or do them myself based on Docride's wonderful recommendations =)

10. I have used them for getting a messy grease stain out of my Barenia Pictotin. Hermes refused to try anything.

It did take them awhile because they moved, but the cost reflected that (no charge ). I have had bags sit in Paris for over qa year though too with less than stunning results when returned to me.

I was very happy with the result. The bag shows no stain whatso ever. Brand new.

I was thinking of sending them my VN Vespa which also developed some dark markings that I have no idea where they came from...

11. ^^ Hi QM!!! Missed you.

12. HI Rose!

Missed you too..:heart:

Took a year of from H...;)

but.....fingers crossed....tee hee for next week:yahoo:

13. ^^ can't wait to hear more :heart::heart:

14. QM YOU ARE Bck!!!!!! i THOUGHT ABOUT YOU THE OTHER DAY!!!

15. Hey GG!

I've though of you too!

Do you still have you VN birkin?

I remember you were worried about the handles....