Lovin My Bags Cleaning ~ Anyone use them on H bags?

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Has anyone sent in their H bags for cleaning or used Lovin My Bags products on their Hermes bags? They have a service to remove the oil/sweat stains from handles and a product to keep bag handles from staining. I have an ostrich birkin that I would like to see without twillies on the handles.

www.Lovinmybags.com

Any thoughts?

Has anyone sent in their H bags for cleaning or used Lovin My Bags products on their Hermes bags? They have a service to remove the oil/sweat stains from handles and a product to keep bag handles from staining. I have an ostrich birkin that I would like to see without twillies on the handles.

www.Lovinmybags.com

Any thoughts?

Howdy,That's most likely acetone ....Yikes! Be very careful with your birdy...hugs,doc

Oh, I would not want to use something damaging on my bag; I'd just like to keep the handles clean. Thanks everyone for directing me the right way.

Last edited:
i've used and bought lovin my bags products for my balenciaga's, but for H i either send it back to Hermes for spa or use docride's treatment method&recommended products.

I have used them for getting a messy grease stain out of my Barenia Pictotin. Hermes refused to try anything.

It did take them awhile because they moved, but the cost reflected that (no charge ). I have had bags sit in Paris for over qa year though too with less than stunning results when returned to me.

I was very happy with the result. The bag shows no stain whatso ever. Brand new.

I was thinking of sending them my VN Vespa which also developed some dark markings that I have no idea where they came from...