Lovers of the new Neon Blue LPS bags... some info:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I just got off the phone with Casey at the Chicago Choo. Found out something interesting about availability of the Neon Blue LPS bags. This color was NOT ordered by any of the US Choo boutiques. It is available wholesale only, which means that it was bought by the big department stores. So, if anyone else is pining for one of these, you'll know where to find it!

I have no idea if it was bought for the European market, sorry. But it is on the Choo website.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

stinam

Mar 21, 2006
New York
I don't think I've seen pictures of the Neon Blue LPS -- but it already sounds gorgeous. Thank goodness someone in the US is carrying it!

_bella_

wannabe cloggie
O.G.
Nov 11, 2007
Republic of Cocktailand
underwa.ter.net
Jburgh: you don't have the Malena in LPS blue? Or is that just a stock photo in the ref. section?

http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-ch...olor-family-pics-only-211569.html#post4538218

It was your two images side by side that pushed me over the edge. :P I loved the electric blue and would have waited patiently for one to show up out of the magical ether, but I think the darker tone of the liquid patent may not become so easily dated.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
^ _bella_ - that lp bag was posted in another thread by another Choo girl...maybe jmcadon...I cannot seem to find it now. As for which color would look dated...I think neither will. I see the patent and suede as more of a cold weather bag, tho'