Lovers Clutch - Black Snakeskin or Plain Black???

Lovers Clutch - Black Snakeskin or Plain Black???

• Black Snakeskin

• Plain Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

kikiWoo

O.G.
Feb 8, 2008
I'm really in love with the Lovers Clutch and know that I want to get it in black. Do you think it looks best in the black snakeskin or just the plain black leather? I really like the look of both and just can't decide! Do you think the snakeskin is dressier, is the plain black too plain.... what do you think?

I voted plain black. It can be dressed up or worn as casual. I think the Embossed snake skin is really nice, but dressy looking. Guess it depends what you think you'll use it for the most.

I had a black snakeskin with gold but joined the special order for one with black snake/gunmetal. I really found the black snake versatile to dress up or down. It definitely is my first preference :yes:

I voted for black snakeskin. I think that it can be dressed up or down since and I love a little texture on my bags whenever possible (even more so when it comes to clutches). I think the snakeskin makes the bag that much more special.

After thinking it over for awhile, and getting some EXCELLENT advice on this forum, I got the Lover's clutch in black snakeskin. I think it's gorg, and perfect for a night out. A clutch isn't a 'day bag' either for me--so I wanted it to be more dressy. It's a really gorgeous bag and I absolutely LOVE the interior as well as the fact that it holds so much!

Where are you getting the clutch from? I returned a black snake clutch because it was in poor condition. Misaligned frames, glue spots on the leather, just to name a few.

I wanted RM to exchange this for one in better condition but Nicole replied that there's none that fits my criteria. So be careful if you are getting directly from RM.

Well, I order the bag from vialuxury.com and I'm now officially nervous about them. I placed the order a week ago and my cc was charged and I can't get a response from them as to whether it has shipped. I've emailed, called, left messages.... nothing. I really wanted it for an event this weekend and now have no idea what's going on. If I don't get some type of response within 48hrs I'm going to file a dispute with my cc company. :tdown: