Lover of all things Fabulous.... here's to my bags!

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Here we go! I'm new to the forum and truly enjoying reading everyone's thoughts on something so dear to me! I am a big fan of Valentino and Marc Jacobs... but I have not limited myself. Here are a few pics that I took today, and I will definitely follow up with the rest of my collection in the next few days. :yahoo:

Attachments

• black valentino.JPG
    black valentino.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 311
  • rose shopper.jpg
    rose shopper.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 599
  • bronze marc.JPG
    bronze marc.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 308
I couldn't wait... here are some more

Brown Burberry - I got this for sale at the Burberry outlet for $450

Pink Dolce - I got this D&G shopper for a cruise I went on last month. I'm so glad I bought it cause I used it every day in the Bahamas!

Donna Karan - This bag was bought on a whim because at the time I didn't own a black bag. I like it because it's on the smaller side and usually I carry big bags. Plus it can go from day to night.

Ferragamo - I just got this bag today! It was on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $300, I couldn't resist!

Marc Jacobs collection - These are the best Marcs that I own. I especially love the clutch in the front.

Attachments

• more marc.JPG
    more marc.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 635
  • ferrgamo.JPG
    ferrgamo.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 274
  • donna karan.JPG
    donna karan.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 222
  • D and G shopper.JPG
    D and G shopper.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 257
  • burberry.JPG
    burberry.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 265
Pradas - I got all of these on sale at Neiman Marcus. They are great classic bags that I see myself using for a long time.

Valentino - I love love love love this bag. Plus, I get so many compliments when I carry it. It's a beautiful bag and probably my most favorite bag ever!

White Marc Jacobs - I got this one on sale at the Saks outlet... $135!!!

Attachments

• prada.JPG
    prada.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 323
  • valentino ombre.JPG
    valentino ombre.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 593
  • white marc.JPG
    white marc.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 286