Lovelygarment's Collection **Updated Photos Page 26 Forward

My Balenciaga Firsts:

firstsnamed.jpg

Here are two Balenciaga regular hardware work handbags - these are two of my favorites:

labeledworksaviatorjune24jpgtmp.jpg

There is also a 2004 Balenciaga shearling twiggy (from the aviator collection), and a 2007 black flat messenger - you can't hardly see that one at all.

At the bottom are Rogue Pods - these are made by an artist who lives in Ireland - I love these Pods, and I think they look beautiful on Balenciaga handbags.

I think I have listed all of my Balenciagas except for my pink metallic city (in the possession of my daughter) and my 06 cornflower blue makeup clutch.

Thanks everyone for all of the sweet compliments. The collection is a work in progress, as I am sure you all understand. I also have a lot of other handbags, more of the whimsical variety - like Isabella Fiore, Lulu Guiness, My Flat in London, but those are being moved to a guest room, and I'm only displaying my more "hardcore" handbags in my sitting room. I love looking at everyone else's handbag collections, and looking at all of those wonderful threads inspired me to organize my handbags in a better fashion, and to utilize all of the space that I have. Again, thanks so much! :tender:

Thanks Fayden and NYCbelle! I love my sitting room too! My next project is to straighten up my dressing room - I wish I was one of those people who just stayed organized. Then it would not be such a big task when straightening up! It is so overwhelming. I always need someone to help me to tell me to let go of things because I always want to keep everything....

OMG!!!! I love it...it's like I died and ventured through Sara Jessica Parker's and Melania *****'s closets on my way up to handbag heaven!!

Dear, dear, however do you decide which one to carry each day?

Absolutely Stunning!!!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS GREAT BALLS OF FIRE....!!!!!!! :wtf::drool::nuts::tup:

GOOOOOOODD STUFF.....!!!!!

just wondering... do you usuallly keep your bags out of their dustbags? i'm always paranoid about mine getting dirt stains.. :shame: but it'd make me so much happier if i could see my pretty darlings out preening...!