Lovely Surprise waiting 4 me when I got ....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. back from the Philippines. I was depressed when I first got back.....weather and all considering I went for 6 weeks -- then have to come back to snow and rain! That all went away when both my chanel and LV SAs called to say I have stuff ready to pick up!

My chanel earrings finally came in (hopefully this time I don't drop another one down the drain!) and my Azur Speedy 30 came in! While we were there, the BF also picked up a keychain/extender and put his name down for a pair of sunglasses.

When I got home, I check the date code on my new Speedy (DU1087) -- yay for France as well as brand spankin' new!! 18th week of this year would have had to be less than 2 weeks ago!

I thought I would never have owned a Speedy...but you tpfers' are so convincing! I'm even starting to like the sag!:graucho:

Attached Files:

2. congrats. i know this is the LV forum but i love the chanels!

3. COngrats!!!!!!! It's gorgeous :smile: Seems like a bunch of ladies are getting France Azurs lately!

4. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

5. Congrats! Love the earings!

6. Congrats to you!!!

Great pick for earrings(I have some like them).

7. wow! congrats Jazzie!! hope you had a good vacation!!! Omg..those Chanel earrings are soo hot! i love 'em!

8. Thanks to all ladies! Let's just hope I don't drop these down the drain -- again!

It's so nice to be back on tPF! I missed u guys!

9. para sakin, yung bag na yan masyado ng "O.A" kasi lahat ng tao yan ung binibili. Pero ok lang, hehe!

10. :roflmfao: too funny! but right! unang speedy ko naman at hindi Mono!

11. I used drop my earrings down the drain all the time, now I don't even put them on over the sink.

12. bakit? ayaw mo ng mono? LOL! magandang summer bag though :smile:

13. Congrats -- and go ahead and enjoy the sag -- it's what gives speedies their charm!

14. congrats!!!! i LOVE those earrings!

15. Awww lovely pieces!Congrats!