Lovely shopping experience..........

Jun 5, 2007
I have been to the Bond street LV before and have had good service, but today I had such a lovely SA, so sweet and kind and very patient. He let me keep swapping between bags and putting my stuff inside and looking in the mirror and ummming and ahhhhing and being all undecided! Bless him though he wouldn't make my mind up for me so eventually he asked a female SA who he said would be very honest, and she decided on the bag I had been leaning towards and so that made up my mind! I suppose it would help if you knew what I was talking about. I was trying out the 25 and 30 Speedy in DE, and eventually went with the 25. OMG I love this bag its so cute yet practical, I can get all my stuff in it and more if I want. I'm hooked, love it so much. I felt that the 30 was just a bit too large and clumsy looking whereas the 25 is more elegant and can be used for day or night. I adore the DE canvas and am so happy to finally have a lovely bag that I can use worry free whatever the weather. For reference I'm about 5'4 and UK 10/12.

Sorry there will be no pics as I'm totally useless at computer stuff! Anyway you all know what the speedy looks like!

Congats on your new Speedy and it's great to hear you had a lovely experience with it as well. I think that should always be mandatory when we are buying luxury items. When you're spending over $500 on a purse it should come with great customer service.

That's good to know. I almost don't expect good service from the larger stores, but I intend to make a purchase in London when I visit in a few months so I'll keep New Bond St in mind.

Congrats on your new bag!

I know a great experience should happen when buying luxury goods but it isn't always the case! I had a wonderful experience last year in Hermes Selfridges but have also experienced such a frosty reception from a SA there that I wouldn't have bought from her if you'd paid me! I really don't know whats up with that, I certainly don't think I give off attitude and always smile and am polite (its how I was brought up) but sometimes you are just met with rudeness! Anyhow this wasn't the case here and whenever I want something LV I will always go back to Bond Street. boyoverboard I would definitely recommend the Bond Street store, just be prepared to wait sometimes as they can get very busy!

I know a great experience should happen when buying luxury goods but it isn't always the case! I had a wonderful experience last year in Hermes Selfridges but have also experienced such a frosty reception from a SA there that I wouldn't have bought from her if you'd paid me! I really don't know whats up with that, I certainly don't think I give off attitude and always smile and am polite (its how I was brought up) but sometimes you are just met with rudeness! Anyhow this wasn't the case here and whenever I want something LV I will always go back to Bond Street. boyoverboard I would definitely recommend the Bond Street store, just be prepared to wait sometimes as they can get very busy!

Yeap agree they do get busy; Saturdays are a nightmare, I prefer Sundays as its a lot quiter.