Lovely RED! My new YSL baby!!

MomoMama

Dec 8, 2012
After I bought a large Chinese Blue Muse, I wanted something reddish color. So 4 days later I bought a large Poppy Muse! This is the second pop-up color bag for me. I love both red & blue!! And I really fall in love with Muse bag( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The picture is taken in my room, and the sun light coming from a window.

Lovely Blue detail is the following thread;
http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/lovely-blue-my-new-ysl-baby-797404.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Comparison shot of Poppy & Chinese Blue(^ ^)

Actually I bought a large Dark Chocolate Muse in Dec, 2012 & a medium Black Muse in July, 2012. I also bouht some YSL bags and products in 2012, so later on I'll show my YSL family(*^o^*)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
Comparison shot of Poppy & Chinese Blue(^ ^)

Actually I bought a large Dark Chocolate Muse in Dec, 2012 & a medium Black Muse in July, 2012. I also bouht some YSL bags and products in 2012, so later on I'll show my YSL family(*^o^*)

Ooh, congrats on your Muse bags, they look lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to that family pic - I just love those!

Ooh, congrats on your Muse bags, they look lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to that family pic - I just love those!
Thank you Aluxe(^ ^) I added my Dark Chocolate Muse. This picture was taking under the room light at night. I'll upload my YSL family later!

And, SA told me a large Violet Muse is coming tomorrow! So I'll go to a department store, and take a look at the color! Maybe one more baby will join my YSL family??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:
Oh girl it is beautiful! Congrats
Thank you, Yoyotomatoe! Your lovely picture with a beautiful red CC makes me to purchase the Poppy! Do you enjoy your cute CC? It really matches on you! We both happy now(^ ^)

Whoops! My lonely medium black Muse wants to join the Muse's family picture...! I really need to take other bags' pictures too
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Thank you, Yoyotomatoe! Your lovely picture with a beautiful red CC makes me to purchase the Poppy! Do you enjoy your cute CC? It really matches on you! We both happy now(^ ^)

Whoops! My lonely medium black Muse wants to join the Muse's family picture...! I really need to take other bags' pictures too
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

I am loving thanks girl. Your gorgeous muses are making me want one haha. The blue muse is stunning as well!