Lovely Part-time camel, pictures inside

I have included pictures with my city and PT side by side. The bags were over-stuffed so that they would stand up to their full height.

The third picture makes the part-time look much wider than the city and the city much taller than the part-time, which is entirely caused by the camera angle. I couldn't make it come out any better. Refer to the first two for a true size comparison.

I would say that the PT is just about 1.5 inches wider than the city and the city is 0.5 inch taller than the PT

Attachments

• city_pt2.jpg
    city_pt2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 502
  • city_pt.jpg
    city_pt.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 322
  • city_pt3.jpg
    city_pt3.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 349
helenNZ writes down - 1 Balenciaga Part-time down on the want list :drool:

0o0o0o i DO love the pics - thanks so much for sharing AND i DO love the fact that the shoulder strap is longer... :nuts: :wlae: LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Julie...which bags are you comparing? PT and City? The differences I detect are: PT is a bit wider, a bit shorter (top to bottom), has a seam down the middle in the front and the back (which I prefer because it breaks up all that blank space, make sense?), and has a longer strap (24" i think vs. 18/19" on city?) which allows for messenger style wear.

For those of you entertaining the idea of a PT, my local Neiman's is also getting it in black, white and blue india, some time soon (the SA couldn't give me an exact date).

I checked with AR, they are not getting the PT in either Camel or Blue India, here's the list of colors they are stocking: Noir, Truffle, Sapin, Blue Roi and Greige.