Lovely Part-time camel, pictures inside

1. Ladies,

I just brought this beauty home. Enjoy!

By the way, Neiman's at King of Prussia has a Courrier in Rouge VIF, if you are interested. That particular bag has really beautiful leather and color.

parttime_camel.jpg parttime_camel2.jpg
  2. ooohhh tods123 i looove your camel PT! iam surely getting this one in part time too.
    can you please post photos wearing it. pretty please

3. Emila,

I will do that tomorrow morning. My only full length mirror is in the bedroom, hubby is ready asleep and will NOT appreciate my photo session. :graucho:

4. heee heee heee.:flowers: :upsidedown:

5. Oh that is cute, so pretty! Congrats!!!

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: It is gorgeous and the leather looks FANTASTIC! :heart: :love: :girlsigh:

7. love the color...gorgeous...easy to match with daily wear.

8. What a beautiful Caramel color. Yummy!

9. oooo tods, that's a beautiful bag!!! congratulations!! :yahoo:

I love the camel color and the leather looks so soft!! How do you like the part-time shape for everyday use??

10. The camel color and leather on your bag look perfect. Congratulations on your gorgeous new bag.

11. I LOVE that color and the leather looks gorgeous. No veins at all. Congrats on your new bag, she is a real beauty :yes:

12. o0o0o pretty tods! i love this season's caramel! so rich!

13. :yahoo: YAY! I love it!!!!:yahoo: I think you may be the first one here to buy the part-time! Do you have a city or work ~ if so can you take comparison picutres? I'd love to see the difference! Thanks!

14. That is a beautiful bag!! :heart:

15. I am in love with your bag!

But that's because I got the same exact one on Monday. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with Part Time for my first Bbag, and especially Camel. I had my mind set on going in to get a black First. But I am so glad I went with this one instead. The leather is amazing on these.

This style is really nice even if you're short like me (5'2''). I have heard people say they thought it was too wide but I disagree.

I have pictures but I have tried several times to attach and it won't work. What am I doing wrong? Pics to come eventually!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice