Lovely, Lovely Lead!!

(Note which sister gets paid for taking photos and which does not!!!) Here are pics of my new Lido quilted clutch. I tried to capture the mutability of the color, but sadly could not. I think MTJ's does a better job...

Attachments

• DSCN2063.jpg
    DSCN2063.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN2061.jpg
    DSCN2061.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2059.jpg
    DSCN2059.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSCN2058.jpg
    DSCN2058.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2056.jpg
    DSCN2056.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 48
oh jennirane, I am sooooo happy for you, your wallet looks so yummy:drool:! Congrats for being able to get one. I thought about it for too long and by the time I decided to go for it, it was sold out. I'll just keep on looking at your pics. Thanks for sharing:tup:

(Note which sister gets paid for taking photos and which does not!!!) Here are pics of my new Lido quilted clutch. I tried to capture the mutability of the color, but sadly could not. I think MTJ's does a better job...

Thanks, Frenchie! Looking at all the great pics, I decided one of the reasons I love the color so much is that my baby (Ada) is almost lead-colored (and she has bronzey-amber eyes!). So here are a few more of the wallet with her... just for kicks and giggles. She was pretty excited about the pink PM tag!

Attachments

• DSCN2081.jpg
    DSCN2081.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN2083.jpg
    DSCN2083.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2084.jpg
    DSCN2084.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCN2096.jpg
    DSCN2096.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN2099.jpg
    DSCN2099.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 31
grr! I can't see your pics on this computer but I will be back to check them out and post pics of the lead lorca. I think I have one or two in photobucket, but I can't see them either! LOL
Congrats on your lido, it looks like such a funky & cool wallet on the site. Can't wait to see yours, lucky girl!

OMG, those are the cutest pics....you must so proud of Ada:smile:

Thanks, Frenchie! Looking at all the great pics, I decided one of the reasons I love the color so much is that my baby (Ada) is almost lead-colored (and she has bronzey-amber eyes!). So here are a few more of the wallet with her... just for kicks and giggles. She was pretty excited about the pink PM tag!

Lead is a killer color :tup:

I had a lead lorca at one point. The leather was fab, but the lorca didn't really work for me

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

^ :drool: I wouldn't mind one of these...

Dang! We're going to have to start a thread of matching HH stuff and cats! You're right about Ada's coloring. I love how her eyes match the turnlocks! It's funny...when I saw the first wallet photo, I wondered what happened to the two turnlocks (vs. one). Never knew there was a mini-version.

Finally, Ada with the tag is too cute....love the crazy cat photo. :P