Lovely Lavender

1. Just a close up, but love this color so much, am so excited about adding the cles!

Lavender with bottles.jpg Beautiful Lavender.jpg
  2. I love that color! When will you be getting the cles?

3. Ooo:huh:o...I :love: this gorgeous color and your bag and agenda looks great together. One question though, is it a little bluish (as it appears on my screen) or is it meant to be a true lavender in IRL 'cos I don't have one of these beauties...yet:graucho:

4. DELISH

What is your avatar? IS that a fish?

5. Avatar is a Koi fish, which is what my tattoos are.... am about to get another one a circle of koi around my upper thigh... I ADORE tattoos...

6. Lavender is a bluish periwinkle.... not true lavender, although I do believe that different pieces of leather have taken the color differently, some lavender is a paler greyer subtle shade, and some lavender is definately more blue. The Sullivan is very blue, the agenda is more subtle and greyish, more are fabulously beautiful. I just think it's a subtle off color and different pieces are shades different. That's also what makes it so cool! Hopefully, the cles will be coming in a week or so, all the way from across the pond...

7. This is one of the nicest colors of vernis and I wish something similar would come back to producion. It is a very pretty set you have there miss lady! =)

8. Oh wow! Thanks for the info...great stuff! I like your explanation of how every piece is a little different from the next. Post pics of your cles when it comes!

9. thanks sweeties! will definately give more visuals, too fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice