Lovely Lavender

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Just a close up, but love this color so much, am so excited about adding the cles!

Attachments

• Lavender with bottles.jpg
    Lavender with bottles.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Beautiful Lavender.jpg
    Beautiful Lavender.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 55
Ooo:huh:o...I :love: this gorgeous color and your bag and agenda looks great together. One question though, is it a little bluish (as it appears on my screen) or is it meant to be a true lavender in IRL 'cos I don't have one of these beauties...yet:graucho:

Lavender is a bluish periwinkle.... not true lavender, although I do believe that different pieces of leather have taken the color differently, some lavender is a paler greyer subtle shade, and some lavender is definately more blue. The Sullivan is very blue, the agenda is more subtle and greyish, more are fabulously beautiful. I just think it's a subtle off color and different pieces are shades different. That's also what makes it so cool! Hopefully, the cles will be coming in a week or so, all the way from across the pond...

Oh wow! Thanks for the info...great stuff! I like your explanation of how every piece is a little different from the next. Post pics of your cles when it comes!