Lovely First Time in H

I am going to Hermes in NYC for the first time ever!!! All of my purchases so far have either been scarves from Neiman Marcus or over the phone to NM in Washingston DC. So glad I am not the only one who has not been there yet!

I am soooooo excited! So glad to hear it was as exciting as I expect it to be!!!!!

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

I will let you all know tomorrow!!!!!!
I am also excited for you!!! :yahoo: Share with us when you get back! I would love to hear from your wonderful experience!

I spent quite a long time with a BJ Kelly 32 at My H last time and I can't tell you how gorgeous it is! Truly a dream bag! Good luck!
OH!! I have not seen it IRL --- long time cos you felt it tugging your heart ? :love:

I am in to Blue color right now.... I just scored a dogon wallet in blue jean - xmas present from DH :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

What a great story, princessfrog! Glad to know that you were given great service! I think I know which store you went to, and who your SA is ;)

I :heart: my SA, I was there to get my bday & xmas present - DH surprised me by getting a wallet for me :love: :love: :love:

Did I see you there? There was a pretty lady trying a beautiful croc kelly when I was there -- that Kelly is TDF! :heart:

Thank you MrsS I am just on an ORANGE HIGH RIGHT NOW!! :yahoo:

I :heart: my SA, I was there to get my bday & xmas present - DH surprised me by getting a wallet for me :love: :love: :love:

Did I see you there? There was a pretty lady trying a beautiful croc kelly when I was there -- that Kelly is TDF! :heart:

Thank you MrsS I am just on an ORANGE HIGH RIGHT NOW!! :yahoo:

Congratulations with your new Dogon BJ wallet!

No, that sure wasn't me. I don't own a croc Kelly.

CONGRATS ON YOUR WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS/BDAY GIFT!!! It was very sweet of your DH to get that for you!!! You made the right decision w/ your choice of the BJ Kelly!! You will love it!!!! It is a very casual bag yet can be very dressy too!!! GOOD LUCK ON GETTING HER SOON!!!!

i was in shocked.. I am hermes training him. BUT my wonderful SA is soo sweet, so I think my DH decided on the spot to get me the wallet as the SA has been so patient and I am soo obsessed with Orange stuff - He was surprised when I did not pick up the "orange colored" Epson bearn bifold wallet... - I love the interior of the doggon - soo soft and buttery :heart: :heart:

Thank you ladies for enabling - I would not be an orange convert without you :nuts:

oh so glad for you.. such a wonderful present..... and to be on the waiting list, so exciting..... wish there was an H store just close-by...... congrats on your new wallet..

Princessfrog, glad to know that you had a great time at Hermes. Was it Liat Towers? I love LT.

I passed on a 32cm Blue Jean with Ruthenium HW before! I know what an idiot I am! It's my favourite combi but I had to as I scored a Vermillion Kelly just a month before the call.