Lovely colour but with scratch...buy or not buy?

:blush: jumborainbow, I hope it's positive sign for you. Well, this mango flap is LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT for me.. Update us on your decision again ;)

OMG OMG!! Thanks pls5, beljwl, nighteyes, ladystardust,jaded81, habanerita, CCKL for all your positive responses and support! :smile:

luccibag: it's a 2nd hand, not a brand new from boutique

tartine: I spotted a mango flap in your collection and to be honest, you are in fact, one of the contributory factors to my decision to grab that mango flap LOL

The mango medium is one of my only lamb flaps (it's glazed lamb, but still) and the reason I had to get it was the AMAZING color :love:... Chanel rarely does such vibrant colors! :nuts: The beige is gorgeous, of course, but it's a permanent color you can get anytime! :smile: The only thing that would put me off of the mango is if the price were too high. Again, that's your call though. I say send the mango off for a little refurbishing at a boutique, and it'll be as good as new! Get it!! :nuts:

Hi FF, you know how much I want this mango flap hunting high and low for it ..*tsk* *tsk* :smile:

The price isn't particularly attractive but reasonable... And yes, refurbishing will be the next thing once I receive it...and of course, a few modelling pics for fella tpf-ers before I send it to the boutique which I dont know how long it's gonna take before I can get it back from the completion of the refurbishment.

The mango medium is one of my only lamb flaps (it's glazed lamb, but still) and the reason I had to get it was the AMAZING color :love:... Chanel rarely does such vibrant colors! :nuts: The beige is gorgeous, of course, but it's a permanent color you can get anytime! :smile: The only thing that would put me off of the mango is if the price were too high. Again, that's your call though. I say send the mango off for a little refurbishing at a boutique, and it'll be as good as new! Get it!! :nuts:

eggpudding the seller described as scratches...haha but it seems that most tpf-ers conclude that it's colour transfer, or like what you said, tiny spots that's rubbed off. I can't tell for sure until I receive the bag.... will probably ask for more advice on how to rectify the problem later... :smile:

I just bought a mango east west with bijoux chain and the color is beautiful! The glazed leather also seems to make it sturdier. I must have scratched that bag two or three times and just rubbed out the scratches with my finger. You can always get the bag and send it in for spa care. Get it!

milodrinker: of course i don't like the imperfection but seems like it can be corrected (or I choose to believe it can?? lol) But I know I am going to miss this mango terribly if I dont get it right now! :smile: