Lovely colour but with scratch...buy or not buy?

jumborainbow

Dec 2, 2009
Hi Ladies, need your opnion. I 've finally found a mango glazed lambskin with bijoux chain which is quite rare and difficult to locate. But there are some scratches at the back pocket. (pics at bottom)

Apart from that, the bag is in a perfect condition. However, I really prefer a jumbo than a medium but the fact is, this mango colour is so lovely and irresistible, I think I can settle for a medium size.

I am now torn between getting a brand new caviar beige or this piece of mango medium with scratches... Or shall I continue to wait til I find a perfect condition glazed lambskin mango in jumbo size? I'm not even sure if the day will every come...

DSC03101.jpg

DSC03101.jpg

BUY!

personally, that would not bother me if I was not purchasing through a boutique... such a beautiful color and so hard to find......... snatch her up!

But if you realllllly have your heart set on a jumbo.... you have to find the jumbo! the search will never end.......... so, no

in conclusion, follow your heart!!!!!! :winkiss:

it looks like color transfer to me. if you can live w/ it, and price is worth the condition, buy...

i'm not a yellow fan, so i'm biased to beige. though it sounds like that yellow is what you love, then MUST yellow!

Last edited:
nycavalier: Thanks for your quick response! it has been bothering me for a week..haha.. i feel so much better hearing opinion from you ladies!

pursenality: you are right, you can tell I must have a yellow haha...cos I missed the cruise 2010 yellow so, yeah...i must have something in that shade :smile:

nymifashion: whoa! sounds good..if that's something Chanel can fix, I am gonna snap up that mango baby!

I think it's abrasion..when the back of purse is rubbed against our clothes..it happens to my glazed lambskin too. Can be easily treated by re-touching up with same colour. Seriously, it took me quite a while to find my glazed lambskin mango..so i say GO FOR IT!

I dont see any scratches...

It looks a bit dirty or it might what the other girls have said, color transfer. Either way, easily fixed so ... get it!

OMG OMG!! Thanks pls5, beljwl, nighteyes, ladystardust,jaded81, habanerita, CCKL for all your positive responses and support! :smile:

luccibag: it's a 2nd hand, not a brand new from boutique

tartine: I spotted a mango flap in your collection and to be honest, you are in fact, one of the contributory factors to my decision to grab that mango flap LOL