Lovely Bed Man

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
I must share this with fellow Mulberry lovers.

I've just spent two hours (yes 2 hours!!) in a bed shop trying to find my perfect comfy bed with the most patient and fabulous SA. When I finally decided on my bed he directed me to his desk to sign the paperwork, got another chair and said "This one is for you, this one is for the Mulberry".

Turns out his daughters have Mulberry's so knows how precious they are. Bless him!

I've just spent two hours (yes 2 hours!!) in a bed shop trying to find my perfect comfy bed with the most patient and fabulous SA. When I finally decided on my bed he directed me to his desk to sign the paperwork, got another chair and said "This one is for you, this one is for the Mulberry".

Turns out his daughters have Mulberry's so knows how precious they are. Bless him!
that is very cute! have yout got a new picture of the bays with its bottom firmer? hahaha

A well-trained man, lol! What a lovely story! :biggrin:

:roflmfao: