Loveland Colorado Outlet

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Hey Colorado Coachies! Just wanted to let you know the Loveland outlet was GREAT tonight!!!!!! They JUST put out new merchandise AND it was 50% off!!!!!! They have a brand new line of hot pink mini sig with tan leather trim... same pieces as the blue/white mini sig line they just had at the outlets... super cute and 50% off the bags!

They also had a WHOLE TON of new signature stripe stuff!!!!!! They had the medium two-handled sig stripe bags with gold/khaki, white/khaki, black (not the gunmetal, the grayish background w/ black C's and black stripe, they had some smaller geranium ones. They had geranium, white, brown/bronze, black/gunmetal, khaki/sky blue mini skinnies and zip around wallets. They had some other wallets... half the size but zip around and a snap on the other side (not sure what they are called). They also had some sig stripe wristlets, all the sig stripe stuff was 20% off. They had swingpacks and a multi-stripe multi-function messenger bag too OMG it was so adorable!! They had denim, khaki/white and black/gunmetal demi pouches as well! Lastly, they had black and khaki/brown one-strap shoulder totes and denim large (2-handled) totes.

They had ONE legacy turnlock zip around accordian wallet (GORGEOUS!), they had probably four or five legacy leather shoulder bags in the whiskey? walnut? color. They had some legacy leather flap shoulder bags in the same color. These were on the clearance rack... the legacy shoulder bag was $199 after the 20% discount. I think they had legacy zip bags in the walnut color as well... I didn't look at those too carefully...also on the clearance rack.

Lastly, they had some signature and leather ergos in medium and large on the clearance rack!!!!!!! I SO wanted to get one but I'm broke! The large black leather ergo with the turnlock pocket on the front was $209 and 20% off, not sure how much the smaller ones were. There were some random other things on the clearance rack that were cute... some madelines in lots of colors and a chocolate one with stripes down the front and some sig pattern? It was adorable!

They also had the hamptons weekend, scribble, pebbled stuff, etc that they have had in the outlets for a while. I was super pleased... so glad I went today. One of my SAs said to me as SOON as I got in the door that "this was a GREAT day to come!!!!" and proceeded to show me all the fabulous things!!!!! :tup::tup: If you have questions or were looking for something in particular let me know, I'll do my best to remember!

OH they also had the turtle keyfob still!

Hmmmm it was 20% off whatever the retail price is... sorry, I tend to look to see WHAT they have and only pay attention to prices of what I'm actually looking at getting (I have the multistripe one shoulder tote so I couldn't justify the messenger bag... it is VERY eye catching though, SO gorgeous!)

Hey is the wallet you're refering to this style?

a049_1.JPG

*If so what colors?

^^ Yes! I have no idea what that is called, is it considered a french purse? A zip around french purse? I didn't know!

They had them in denim w/ blue stripe, khaki with geranium and khaki with white I believe.

hmmm I don't recall them having it in that color combo... mostly the khakis and the brown/bronze. I think all they had in black/gunmetal were some demi pouches, mini skinnies and some other small bag I didn't recognize. Sorry!

hmmm I don't recall them having it in that color combo... mostly the khakis and the brown/bronze. I think all they had in black/gunmetal were some demi pouches, mini skinnies and some other small bag I didn't recognize. Sorry!

Thanks for the reply and info. I called the outlet near me when I saw your post to see if they got them in. They had one so I picked it up today. Thanks so much for posting that they had the sig. stripe stuff at the outlets!!! I now have the wallet that I have been searching for.

They don't really have that much selections and their staff aren't friendly either, everytime i come in with my coach or LV bag they just give me that b.... looked and never given me a good service always rude even over the phone. I always place my order through Coach at flat iron mall in westminster nice people. I jusut love ordering from them i sometimes will place an order through their distribution center, Jennifer is always a help and friendly. Try Coach @ Flat Iron Mall in Westminster Colorado

They don't really have that much selections and their staff aren't friendly either, everytime i come in with my coach or LV bag they just give me that b.... looked and never given me a good service always rude even over the phone. I always place my order through Coach at flat iron mall in westminster nice people. I jusut love ordering from them i sometimes will place an order through their distribution center, Jennifer is always a help and friendly. Try Coach @ Flat Iron Mall in Westminster Colorado

What!??!?!?! Loveland has the some of the best staff of any store (not just coach stores/coach outlets) that I have ever been in! The ladies are incredible, super friendly, upbeat and outgoing! And, I don't know why they would give you snotty looks... most of the ladies that work there own brands besides coach including LV, burberry, michael kors, etc!!!

I'm very sorry you had bad service, it seems very uncharacteristic for them!