Loveland Colorado Outlet

MaryLuvLV

Feb 11, 2007
Northern Colorado
Not in my opinion they haven't given me the service i think i deserve. One of the reason why is i don't buy their purses, most of the time i just look around. But don't get me wrong i still love coach footwear and accessories but not their purses, one time i saw one of the staff carrying a fake LV. I'm happy that you had good experience shopping there unfortunately i don't. I'll just stick to Westminster.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
^^ Sorry to hear, they take their customer service very seriously there, you should call/write a letter to Michelle and let her know that you were dissatisfied.

MaryLuvLV

Feb 11, 2007
Northern Colorado
I'll just stick to Coach Flat iron Mall, for my bday (1-16)i received a pair of Coach Mindey, Coach Lariat(Head piece), pair of Joss and Juli Coach sneaker, Coach pave ball earrings, Coach collar and leash for my pup, Coach evening bag, Coach 1 pc.swimsuit(on a waitlist), Coach wallet all from Coach Westminster and LV Damier Canvas Neverfull Gm and a laptop that goes with it.

Mrs.Clark

Happily Ever After.
Aug 4, 2009
Northern Colorado
I know this thread has been dead for awhile but I just want to say that I have never had anything but AWESOME customer service at the Loveland Outlet. They are super friendly and helpful. Just my two pennies.