Loveland Colorado Outlet

Not in my opinion they haven't given me the service i think i deserve. One of the reason why is i don't buy their purses, most of the time i just look around. But don't get me wrong i still love coach footwear and accessories but not their purses, one time i saw one of the staff carrying a fake LV. I'm happy that you had good experience shopping there unfortunately i don't. I'll just stick to Westminster.

^^ Sorry to hear, they take their customer service very seriously there, you should call/write a letter to Michelle and let her know that you were dissatisfied.

I'll just stick to Coach Flat iron Mall, for my bday (1-16)i received a pair of Coach Mindey, Coach Lariat(Head piece), pair of Joss and Juli Coach sneaker, Coach pave ball earrings, Coach collar and leash for my pup, Coach evening bag, Coach 1 pc.swimsuit(on a waitlist), Coach wallet all from Coach Westminster and LV Damier Canvas Neverfull Gm and a laptop that goes with it.

I know this thread has been dead for awhile but I just want to say that I have never had anything but AWESOME customer service at the Loveland Outlet. They are super friendly and helpful. Just my two pennies.