Loved my MBMJ Teri bag so much...

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
i also got it in beige in addition to chalk.
Love this bag ladies! And thanks to a couple of people :tup::tup: on the sale thread - I got it from NM on sale (by searching them through google to find their hidden MBMJ bags LOL)..thanks ladies..I recommend this bag..but probably in the beige color - the chalk can get dirty easily. :smile:

May I ask how much it was on sale for?
And how do you search for hidden sale bags? Just curious... not like I can really order anything because I don't live in the States!!

I love my Teri so much too! It's so beautiful and practical!

Hey! Sorry for the confusion. Actually, if you go back to the sale thread and read a few days back about the NM coupon code you'll see that they included MBMJ - but clothing - and weren't listing the bags on the main link.
Which confused us - until someone said that you can search the exact name of the bag you want (in this case the Teri) and enter NM into the google searcher - and then you can see the bag listing that way. I guess they were being tricky w/ the promotion at that time. The bag itself wasn't onsale. But I was able to add it to my bag, THEN apply the code to get the extra savings on it.

I got my Teri- it's like a Mary Poppins bag (in a good way)! When I got it out of the box I immediately thought "no way is this going to be big enough" but I can fit an alarming volume of stuff in it. I'm going to use it to carry books and files and for when I don't need to carry a lot, it collapses down really gracefully lol. I can see why you've got two!!