Lovebags' handbags update!

Lovebags - Great reviews as always.:tup: You know I am a huge fan of Jackie's tan, chocolate and grey matte leather. What would be your thoughts on a Make Me Smile in a grey matte? Would that style become a favorite in a matte or is it just not you?

Hi Suzi,

When I saw this bag, I kept thinking now this is a style that would look incredible in petrol or wine. Don't ask me why!

It's more of a "tote" style and what would set it apart, is Jackie's unique color! This is a handbag, that I wouldn't even consider, chocolate. Petrol and wine were calling my name!;)

Don't get me wrong though. I still think the MMS is great in black and grey glossy. It's just certain styles remind me of specific colors!

Thanks for the review, but what we really want are pics!
We want to see a heap of BE's on your bedroom's floor, for instance?
Or a lovely line with all of them standing neatly...
Even a shot of your bags resting on your stairway...
Not to mention modelling pics....

Thanks Ladies.

I know I've said this before, but I will get pics to everyone. Just be a little more patient. I have no clue how to do it. Or else, I'd post this very minute.

I'll ask hubby this weekend!:tup:

lovebags can you consider assembling your bes for a family shot? i'm certain i'm not the only belenista so intrigued. we will likely faint after seeing the chocolate in designs from every one of be's collections. :faint:

Drinks and dinner maybe??? Singing afterward?:roflmfao:

Short but sweet note to let all you lovelies know that Lovebags will be posting her reviews tomorrow!

I can tell you that her Choco Hug Me is a "hit" and a definite keeper (big surprise there! :rolleyes:)

In the meantime, if I can entertain you in any way just say the word!

No Alcohol???? :amazed:

Ok.....I must admit I'm not my usual self. I'm on a diet of sorts.....no eating after 7 pm and no alcohol, sweets, or crap (junk food)

I'm one cranky Contessa.......which I suppose can be entertaining in itself I suppose.....esp if someone misbehaves......and Savvy better behave herself damnit!!!!

I'm planning on taking several pics today. I"ll forward them to CityChris and then she can post, at her convenience.

Ladies, I've been downsizing my collection recently. I'll post pics of my choc midi, choc smm, Choc LM,dark grey midi, petrol Hold Me, Tan Hold Me, Choc Hug Me (although, it has a new owner now), petrol weekender set, choc weekender set and wine weekender. Oh yes, and my tan TMA (on it's way to a new owner too).

Will that help? Sorry to let you know Bonnie all the pics, I"m getting ready to post when you only asked for the petrol weekender. LOL Several of the ladies here have been asking for the other pics too. It's long overdue!