Love youtube reveals / hauls

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do other folks look at these?

2. Yup ! I'm doing it right now.. Lol

3. yes i just found out about these!!

4. I do too:biggrin:

5. OP, thx for the reminder re YT.

QM,
    YouTube, tPF, LV website..... We are seriously in trouble! When are we gonna stop this obsession? And you know me today, I just bought a wallet! Lol! We are trouble!!

6. Lol I'm thinking of bag charm ! Ugh !
    We are in real trouble .. It's 1:30 am and I'm
    still up .. Double trouble .. Obsession on Lv
    plus, health ( insomnia ) Real trouble !!! :p

Good night/ morning my dear .. I'll talk to you again in 6hrs . Lol

7. Awwwww re insomnia. I'm sorry. I used to battle w that. Sleepy time tea helps me.

8. Do you guys have favorite people. I really like bags4bubbles. Love her collection and reviews.

9. Yes, lm addicted, first thing l do every morning is look at LV bag reviews or 'whats in my lv bag' videos. Every single day.......ok......and night..........................

10. I keep stalking queenkattz's channel to see if she's uploaded another video. I love her vids and collection!!

11. Yes ! I love watching the reviews, very helpful.

12. I love watching LV reviews. I'm not really into non-LV hauls--I heard that some of these people are paid by the companies (paid to go on a spree).

13. I love watching youtube LV reviews. Some of them are really thorough. A few of my faves are bjtaylor02, bags4bubbles, jerushacouture & captmara.

14. Haha! I do this too!

15. I really like Captmara's reviews as well, they are very informative and fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum