Love you, Joe...you never let me down!

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Joe's JEANS that is....:P

I'm a bit of a whiney baby right now as I have packed on some poundage and have a ton of gorgeous jeans and slacks in my closet that I just can't fit into anymore. As far as decent jeans for work or going out in public, I got down to JUST ONE PAIR...some Old Navy dark denim jeans I got last summer for a steal at $15. They're actually pretty decent, but let's face it, you're not going to get the same look & feel from a pair of $15 jeans vs a more pricey pair. My Joe's are too small, and my rock & republics still fit but they ripped in the crotch when I fell down the stairs in my townhouse a few weeks ago :hrmm:.

I went to the Anthropologie at University Village today (perfect day to NOT go to the mall as it's so warm & gorgeous out), and found a pair of Joe's Muse style...OK I had to go up a size but they felt SO good. It was meant to be. And...hopefully they'll be too big one of these days if I can lose some weight! :boxing::jammin:

Count me in! I love joe's jeans too, I have provocateur since I'm short and petite. They fit like a glove and I don't have to wear expensive tops with them to look well polished.