Love with 2 diamonds necklace constantly flipping around?

pixi-stix

Jun 24, 2021
I watched some videos on this necklace and no one mentioned flipping. I just got this necklace for my anniversary, and from what I’m seeing, the diamond on the chain hardly ever faces the right way. And I often find the circle part backwards as well. Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Unfortunately I’ve heard many people have this problem, as well as the chains tangling. I opted for the interlocking rings Love necklace instead (which also comes in a pave version if you want the diamonds!)

Unfortunately I’ve heard many people have this problem, as well as the chains tangling. I opted for the interlocking rings Love necklace instead (which also comes in a pave version if you want the diamonds!)
Thank you for the input. I tried on the interlocking rings in store, but didn’t really like how they sat.

Unfortunately i thought it wouldn't either when i purchased my pave necklace but i got used to it whether full pave or partial pave. I still love and wear it 24/7. I get lots of compliments about it. I wouldn’t worry about it. Wear it in good health!

Attachments

• IMG_3943.jpeg
    IMG_3943.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 118
Unfortunately i thought it wouldn't either when i purchased my pave necklace but i got used to it whether full pave or partial pave. I still love and wear it 24/7. I get lots of compliments about it. I wouldn’t worry about it. Wear it in good health!
Yeah, I don’t think it looks bad either way, but I was wondering if it was because of the length. It’s kind of short, right at the base of my neck. I like it there, but was wondering if that’s why it’s flipping so much. But I think I’ll just let it go and enjoy it whichever way it ends up. Thank you for the input and the well wishes!

Reactions: CartierLVer
I also have the 2 diamond Love necklace and yes, it happens all the time. I'm always flipping it to the correct side, but inevitably it ends up flipping back. I just leave it alone. Otherwise, I'd drive myself crazy.

I watched some videos on this necklace and none mentioned flipping. I just got this necklace for my anniversary, and from what I’m seeing, the diamond on the chain hardly ever faces the right way. And I often find the circle part backwards as well. Does anyone else have any experience with this?
Yep, same issues. I also had it lengthened and played around with the chains - taking one off and reattached it facing the opposite way Nothing helped.
I hardly ever wear it these days.

I watched some videos on this necklace and no one mentioned flipping. I just got this necklace for my anniversary, and from what I’m seeing, the diamond on the chain hardly ever faces the right way. And I often find the circle part backwards as well. Does anyone else have any experience with this?
I’ve heard about these issues a lot, so I went for the Love necklace with one large circle. But I also like bolder pieces in general.

The diamond and the circle always flip to the back side and the chain always end up twisting, no matter how many times I adjust it. I just make peace with it, but it's also the reason why I don't wear it as much anymore.

I ended up getting the Love interlocking rings necklace and it's so much more carefree. Though I can't deny, the Love with 2 diamonds has a beautiful sparkling chain and the circle stands out more than the interlocking ring.