Love white t-shirts-Worth $720?

Love them but I would never pay that much for a shirt. If I did, it'd be odd that the most expensive piece of clothing in my wardrobe was a thin tshirt :lol:

It reminds me of a comic where a man arrives to pick up a woman for a date. He is in a tuxedo, and she is wearing a jogging suit. She is saying to him "You told me to wear my most expensive outfit!"

This was when I was a little kid and designer jogging suits were all the rage, in the 1980's.

If you love it, get it. I saw it in person & it's a knockout shirt. Someone I was with that day ordered it. When I think about expensive purchases, I weigh the possibility of having the 1 shirt that I really love, or several less expensive ones.

It reminds me of a comic where a man arrives to pick up a woman for a date. He is in a tuxedo, and she is wearing a jogging suit. She is saying to him "You told me to wear my most expensive outfit!"

This was when I was a little kid and designer jogging suits were all the rage, in the 1980's.

Haha..I remember that..for me, it's funny to watch the older shows like "Facts of Life" and "Growing Pains" to see what I missed out on back then lol.

I just didnt' know if it was good quality, and if it'd actually last. Like a good pair of Manolo's or something, I consider an investment....but a t-shirt? I'd worry i'd grow tired of it next year, and then what do you do with a $720 tshirt!

Any other cute things form that line? All I've seen is the tote and the spendy t-shirt.

I'm actually considering getting the LVOE shirt. I saw it on the model at the SoHo Trunk Show and loved it. She probably wore it better than I could have ever, but I certainly would like to take a shot at it :winkiss:

I just worry it will be outdated and out of style by next summer. Clothes don't last like handbags. And its not like its a Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress-that is classic.

I just really worried if i got bumped or spilled on....that'd be it. Since its white.

Considering the classic speey 25 is $560.....hard to pay more for a t-shirt.

I say it's def worth it... one of our fellow TPF'ers tried it on at our Houston meet and it looked SOOOOOOOO great on her. Here's a pic of the tee on a model for reference. [This picture was taken by me at our meet]:

DSC05049.jpg