Love wedding band or classic Love ring?

Should I get the Love wedding band or Love classic ring?

• Wedding band

Votes: 48 64.9%
  • Classic

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters

Saphat

Jun 12, 2020
I’m so torn between the RG Love wedding band and RG classic sized Love ring for my next purchase. I’m in lockdown at the moment so I can’t get to the boutique and try in person but I currently have a Love wedding band in WG, a RG sm JUC with diamonds and a WG sm Love bracelet. Ideally would like to wear the two Love rings on the same finger. Does anyone have a Love wedding band and classic size stacked on the same finger? Or is it better to get two in the same size given I’m mixing metals? TIA!

Since you have the sm bracelets, I think the wedding band stacked would look nicer. Hopefully someone can provide pictures (I have classic sizes, so no help I am afraid).

Thank you... yeah I think that’s my worry that the classic would look too chunky in comparison to everything else. Still happy to check out your classics though if you have pics! I love seeing everyone else’s stacks

If you're thinking to stack, I recommend waiting until you can try them on in stores. Play around and see what works on your finger, because everyone's fingers are different-- some fingers are too crowded for two regular love rings tg, and vice versa. For example, although I wish I could, I could never do it because my fingers are too short. See what works for you.

Can't wait to see pictures!

So, I just learned through this thread that there is a classic LOVE ring and a LOVE wedding band. For daily wear and to be worn as indeed, a wedding band, is the wedding band a better choice? This would be an anniversary gift for my husband and since this is the only piece of jewelry he wears, I need it to be as comfortable as possible! Any input will be appreciated!

Reactions: Blingqueen44
So, I just learned through this thread that there is a classic LOVE ring and a LOVE wedding band. For daily wear and to be worn as indeed, a wedding band, is the wedding band a better choice? This would be an anniversary gift for my husband and since this is the only piece of jewelry he wears, I need it to be as comfortable as possible! Any input will be appreciated!

The wedding band may look too small on a bigger hand. I have both, they both feel just as comfortable to me so there’s no difference in that aspect.
Personally looks wise sometimes I feel the thin band looks quite dainty on its own, even on my small hands.

I would recommend the regular love ring. Would probably look best for your husband!

I got my husband the classic Love ring as an anniversary gift too. I recommend the classic. I have the wedding band version and it's pretty thin in width compared to the classic. IMO the classic looks more masculine especially as a wedding band. My husband kinda knew I was getting him a new band of some sort and much preferred the classic once seeing my wedding band style.

• Love
Reactions: Suzil
I absolutely would suggest the regular size (bigger Love). My husband and I both have the thicker versions as our wedding bands and it looks very pretty on my husband’s hand. The wedding band would be to small in my opinion on a man.

• Love
Reactions: Suzil
The wedding band may look too small on a bigger hand. I have both, they both feel just as comfortable to me so there’s no difference in that aspect.
Personally looks wise sometimes I feel the thin band looks quite dainty on its own, even on my small hands.

I would recommend the regular love ring. Would probably look best for your husband!
I got my husband the classic Love ring as an anniversary gift too. I recommend the classic. I have the wedding band version and it's pretty thin in width compared to the classic. IMO the classic looks more masculine especially as a wedding band. My husband kinda knew I was getting him a new band of some sort and much preferred the classic once seeing my wedding band style.
I absolutely would suggest the regular size (bigger Love). My husband and I both have the thicker versions as our wedding bands and it looks very pretty on my husband’s hand. The wedding band would be to small in my opinion on a man.
Thank you all SO much, this is exactly the guidance I needed since I am new-ish to the world of Cartier! Classic Love ring will be for my husband!

Reactions: Louboutin329