Love wedding band or classic Love ring?

Should I get the Love wedding band or Love classic ring?

• Wedding band

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Classic

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Saphat

Jun 12, 2020
I’m so torn between the RG Love wedding band and RG classic sized Love ring for my next purchase. I’m in lockdown at the moment so I can’t get to the boutique and try in person but I currently have a Love wedding band in WG, a RG sm JUC with diamonds and a WG sm Love bracelet. Ideally would like to wear the two Love rings on the same finger. Does anyone have a Love wedding band and classic size stacked on the same finger? Or is it better to get two in the same size given I’m mixing metals? TIA!

LuckyMe14

Jun 5, 2019
Since you have the sm bracelets, I think the wedding band stacked would look nicer. Hopefully someone can provide pictures (I have classic sizes, so no help I am afraid).

Reactions: Lawny and Saphat

Saphat

Jun 12, 2020
Since you have the sm bracelets, I think the wedding band stacked would look nicer. Hopefully someone can provide pictures (I have classic sizes, so no help I am afraid).
Thank you... yeah I think that’s my worry that the classic would look too chunky in comparison to everything else. Still happy to check out your classics though if you have pics! I love seeing everyone else’s stacks

GucciGoneWild

Sep 2, 2019
I like the small love rings stacked together! Your stack sounds gorgeous, maybe post a pic of your current stack so we can visualize

Oct 17, 2020
If you're thinking to stack, I recommend waiting until you can try them on in stores. Play around and see what works on your finger, because everyone's fingers are different-- some fingers are too crowded for two regular love rings tg, and vice versa. For example, although I wish I could, I could never do it because my fingers are too short. See what works for you.

Can't wait to see pictures!