LOVE Vicky's PRADA bag!!!

Danica said:
It would suck tho to be out in public like that knowing someone is always watching you...how freaky. It would be difficult not to pose or be overly conscious of your facial expression/posture/emotions/reactions etc.

Exactly. Why do people choose to ignore this reasoning. If she was happy/ comfortable then she'd be called a famewhore or attention hog like Paris. I don't get it.

Danica said:
It would suck tho to be out in public like that knowing someone is always watching you...how freaky. It would be difficult not to pose or be overly conscious of your facial expression/posture/emotions/reactions etc.

Most other celebs manage...and let's not forget she's in the public eye because she's fought tooth and nail to be there.

That bag definitely comes in another style too.. and in black. I think they're getting it in mid august... saw it in the lookbook 2 weeks ago. You can reserve your selection now at the prada store. When i looked, I already saw names on the reserve list...

Wow, what a gorgeous bag, but it does look like you can pack for a week long trip into it.

As far as the clap, I took it to her being concerned about her husband, she probably couldn't react right away and then when she saw he was alright, clapped... That game meant a lot to many of the players and seeing your hubby's dream go awry probably didn't sit well with her. Atleast that's how I prefer to think of it...