LOVE Valentino, but need to stop spending money for awhile?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm on a ban through the summer :cry:

I spent $64 filling up my car on friday :tdown:

2. I am trying as well...I am sitting on Mulberry sofa with other ladies and we have to put a shame red @ next to the name if we fall off sofa for any item - key fob or a purse....and it is fun, there you see how your name is at the bottom of sofa list when you report a fall, but better feeling is when you mount up the list because you have been good...unfortunatelly it is ONLY for Mulberry goodies, girls reveal other buys ... anyway I need a support group whenever and wherever I can find one :smile:

3. I am also on a roll in non-stop buying different things.. and still always checking for good deals.. I need to on ban for at least a few months.. so that I will be able to save some money for some wish list item during summer sale....

4. Awesome! I'm so glad we can be here to support one another. I will warn you, I have tried MANY times before to stop, but I have never gone longer than a week. So this will be a true test.

5. I'm sure you'll make it longer LL, as well as all the other ladies here ;)

Your girls have my total support! :biggrin:

6. a week?????? u are to funny!!! I thought I was bad!!!!

7. I know! I'm REALLY bad. But I just made the switch from fall/winter to spring/summer bags and I have to say, I'm so excited to see my old friends! They are just as beautiful as I remember :biggrin:

8. I'm dreading filling up my SUV's gas tank as just a few days ago, I heard that gas prices for mid-grade gas in my neighborhood were at $3.99/gallon :shucks: I also skipped going to the nicer outlet mall yesterday in order to avoid any shopping temptations at the MK, Cole Haan, and Coach outlets.

9. Ladies, I spent ZERO dollars today! I didn't buy a single thing :smile: Not even food. Hooray!

Expy, good for you for skipping the outlet mall! Think of it as an accomplishment, not like you missed out on something!

10. LL-- good for you! I bought groceries :tup: ...& more nail polish :tdown:

Expy-- that is some amazing self control!

note to self: stay away from eBay while on a ban :smash:

11. That's the thing... those deals are soooo tempting! eBay = evil.

12. ^I feel like crying that I can't buy some V shoes I saw today :cry:

13. Don't worry. The right shoes will come at the right time for you. ;)

14. F&F, I feel for you! I know it's super hard. Today I bid on an H scarf, even though I KNOW I shouldn't have. It was only $100 and that was my justification. I feel so ashamed...

15. ^well...you're now obligated to take pics of the scarf on your taupe/nude belted histoire so that I can live vicariously :p

thanks for the comforting words, mga :hugs: