Love Trifecta? Should I add the white gold love, another VCA?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I realize I'm posting in the Cartier thread but wanted everyone's advice on whether I should all the white gold love or perhaps another VCA bracelet. I absolutely adore my loves but will 3 be too much? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468592636.162963.jpg

2. White gold!

3. I would add another VCA or a JUC. The white gold without diamonds is not rhodiumized so it looks almost like silver....very metal-y...so make sure it goes with your skin tone. I purchased one that looked beautiful under the Cartier lighting and then looked like a piece of steel on my skin tone in regular light. I ended up exchange it for the JUC and couldn't be happier. Best of luck deciding!

4. How about a Tiffany white gold and diamond T bracelet? Beautiful stack, by the way!!

5. First choice would be a JUC, 2nd would be a WG love

Ilovetandco likes this.
  6. Agree with a JUC

7. JUC will look great with your stack

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice