Love TJMAXX much?

I wonder were you live in AZ because I have found linea pelle belts, coach, dooney and beautiful italian handbags. I have also found seven of nine and chip and pepper jeans which I love. They also had fossil watches as well as belts. I also see Lucky Brand bags in my TJMAXX. It is like any other store sometimes more sometimes less. I go once a week and look. I am glad so many like it. I really find alot I love.

I go to TJMaxx a lot. I have found Coach, D&B, BCBG, Juicy and lots of Italian designer bags (which I love). They also have accessories too - most recently they have both Gucci and Robert Cavalli sunnies!

Thanksfully, ours is nice and organized so you don't have to really dig, not like places like the Gap distribution center/outlet where you do literally have to dig through piles of clothes (but you can find soe great deals)

I just went to one about 20 miles away from me and got an absolutely ADORABLE Dooney & Bourke small east/west slouch bubble bag for $50!!!!!
I'll be going back! that's for SURE!!
:o)

I just want to add that my sister worked for TJMAXX in management and she said they choose certain stores across the USA to send their high end designer products where they were most likely to sell. So this may help to explain why some stores have more than others.

I live in New York and the TJMaxx that I go to is absolutely awesome. I've found Cole Haan shoes, Calvin Klein pantyhose, Coach bags... all for so cheap! I do think that the quality of your TJMaxx depends on where you live. I used to live in Connecticut and the TJMaxx's there weren't as good.

The TJMaxx where I live (the closest one to me) has the best selection of handbags....I've been to different Marshall's and TJ's but those don't compare, I don't know why because I always thought they carried the same stuff. In fact I just bought 2 all leather Coach bags at a steal!!