Love this trapeze, who purchased it?

I'm obsessed with finding one, although at this point it will probably be a resale. I love this option as well

This is the summer12 royal blue tricolored trapeze. Probably the most sought after Celine color combo ever. It took me 2 months to finally find one in stores back in May.

4e4346cf.jpg

This is the summer12 royal blue tricolored trapeze. Probably the most sought after Celine color combo ever. It took me 2 months to finally find one in stores back in May.

4e4346cf.jpg

Thx for the intel lovebeibei, so basically are you saying my chances are pretty much zero that I'll find this one as well:sad: feeling very sad...

Thx for the intel lovebeibei, so basically are you saying my chances are pretty much zero that I'll find this one as well:sad: feeling very sad...

In stores, yes, since these colors are seasonal. But if you're looking at the resale route, I've seen this bag pop up once in a while. Same for the royal blue wings/taupe/black in your first post, this one even more frequently. If its the royal blue that you like, there's also a royal blue/white/tan combo that's part of the winter12 collection that you can still buy in stores.

In stores, yes, since these colors are seasonal. But if you're looking at the resale route, I've seen this bag pop up once in a while. Same for the royal blue wings/taupe/black in your first post, this one even more frequently. If its the royal blue that you like, there's also a royal blue/white/tan combo that's part of the winter12 collection that you can still buy in stores.
With a 2 year old I have to star far away from any white options. I've seen the two options on eBay (more frequently the one you have) but it looks like alot are fakes. When a seller is so hesitant to send additional photos, I take it as a sign! Pls keep me in mind if you do come across one.

Thx unoma I actually saw this one but I'm afraid of the duties shipping into North America I'm not sure how much more it would be but I have a feeling it would be steep!!

Are you in US or Canada? You can calculate it ahead of time with online calculators these days. I plugged in the numbers for you as if you were in the USA and came up with $203 for duties.