love this one, is it the gauffre hobo?

1. [​IMG] she and the bag look awesome! is this the hobo style? can this still be found in stores?

let me know deets!

also is there a smaller version coming out of the tote? i thought i saw on NM or BG website retailing for 1495

2. i think this one is the gauffre draw string. the gauffre bags that i know of so far are: (1) the tote (like carried by vic beckham), (2) sling/carry like the one carried by madonna but smaller (madonna's is custom made for her and larger than standard), (3) east west carry/sling, (3) hobo, (4) frame bag small, and (5) frame bag large.

3. is this bag still available? do you know how much it retails for?

4. ^^^I believe that's the one that's WAY over 2K, like $2500-2700. There is an open top/hobo style that's around $1750. Seems BG still has the open top/hobo online, but I've not looked lately.

5. i saw this at my prada boutique in black, and yes, it's like $2800... too expensive and too big for me. looks great on sarah though. i did see the hobo in black as well.

6. is there anyone out there who can identify this bag? at first i thought it was the gauffre'an but i think it is from the chevron line. do you know if these ones are still available somewhere? or whether these are on sale? it is from the fall 2006 season i believe.

do you think this is too similar to the large gauffre'an frame bag?

7. got it: PRADA CHEVRON ANTIC DRAWSTRING

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice