Love This! New Revealed Satchel!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think this new bag is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l in the Grey!!! Has anyone seen this IRL? I love a warm grey with gold hardware and the delicate little gold studs on this one with the pleating and zippers, so pretty!

Picture 1.png
  2. I love all the spring bags.. I can't wait to get my hands on a nude clutch. The delicate little studs are what caught my eyes.

3. It is very pretty, but I am not a fan of gold hw. I wish they would have some w/ gunmetal or silver.

4. I'm a gold hardware lover for the most part! :love: But I do hope they have some other options for those that aren't!

5. They should have some with gunmetal hardware! I think the Bluette/teal colour comes with gunmetal hardware, for starters. Treesje doesn't seem to use silver hardware at all, but there should definitely be a few options with gunmetal hardware.

6. ^^Thanks for the info! I will check it out!

7. Lovely Satchell! I saw this at LB the other day in violet which was awesome. And I saw the electric blue Marley when I was at the store too.

8. It looks like a great gray color and I also love gray with gold. I haven't seen it IRL, but the pictures make it look lovely!

9. I really like the gold studs! Treesje's new bags with the studs remind me of the MJ stardust bags.