Love This! New Revealed Satchel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think this new bag is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l in the Grey!!! Has anyone seen this IRL? I love a warm grey with gold hardware and the delicate little gold studs on this one with the pleating and zippers, so pretty!

Attached Files:

2. I love all the spring bags.. I can't wait to get my hands on a nude clutch. The delicate little studs are what caught my eyes.

3. It is very pretty, but I am not a fan of gold hw. I wish they would have some w/ gunmetal or silver.

4. I'm a gold hardware lover for the most part! :love: But I do hope they have some other options for those that aren't!

5. They should have some with gunmetal hardware! I think the Bluette/teal colour comes with gunmetal hardware, for starters. Treesje doesn't seem to use silver hardware at all, but there should definitely be a few options with gunmetal hardware.

6. ^^Thanks for the info! I will check it out!

7. Lovely Satchell! I saw this at LB the other day in violet which was awesome. And I saw the electric blue Marley when I was at the store too.

8. It looks like a great gray color and I also love gray with gold. I haven't seen it IRL, but the pictures make it look lovely!

9. I really like the gold studs! Treesje's new bags with the studs remind me of the MJ stardust bags.