attachment.php

Attachments

• _6246965.jpg
    _6246965.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 244
  • _6246987.jpg
    _6246987.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 241
It does remind me of the Chloe bag but I actually think this MK one looks a lot prettier. I never cared for the Marcie bag (even though it's really popular) because the flap thing on the front of it always looked awkward to me like a big grinning mouth...lol...I know I'm super weird to think that but that's all I thought of when I saw it at Nordstrom. I really shouldn't be putting faces on bags...:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby33
I have to say, though, that I LOVE the Skorpios line. That handle feels soooooo good. I carried my Skorpios Ring Tote a couple of days this week. I just love it and want another one!

Pretty!
(although it kind of reminds me of another brand. what comes first? the chicken or the egg?)

It does, doesn't it?? Marcie??
Regardless, beautiful bag.

It does remind me of the Chloe bag but I actually think this MK one looks a lot prettier. I never cared for the Marcie bag (even though it's really popular) because the flap thing on the front of it always looked awkward to me like a big grinning mouth...lol...I know I'm super weird to think that but that's all I thought of when I saw it at Nordstrom. I really shouldn't be putting faces on bags...:lol:

I actually noticed that when it was posted in the S/S preview thread
I posted a comparison pic of the two as well -- they are very similar
http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-...el-kors-s-s-2011-a-628787-4.html#post16839760