Love this Coach wallet but.....

1. I love this Coach wallet/credit card holder. Its like a tiny wallet. I called Coach but they said they are sold out and to try the outlet stores. I did check my outlet store in Grove City PA. They only had the large regular size wallet for $185 and its way too big for what I need it for. I was wondering if anyone could keep an eye out for me if they make it to any other outlet stores. Thanks soo soo much. I think this is the info on it....The Mini Signature Card Case, No. 3482 for $88.00 White/tan. THANKS!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's cute. I don't think I've seen it in the 3 outlets I've been to. Good luck though and maybe someone else will see it!

3. Good luck trying to find that, it's from almost 2 years ago. However, they have a really nice card case that is in Tobacco colored leather, right now in the stores.

4. It's very cute! I have a mini skinny and a buckle hobo in this pattern/color. When I was at the Orlando outlet, I remember seeing wallets in this color, but I can't remember what size. The number is (407) 465-0555 :biggrin:

5. Oh gosh I haven't seen this color combo in forever.. it's so classy! I love it :love:

6. Just saw this in the outlet in Hilton Head SC. Call them! They had several last week. Its the Tanger Outlets.

7. Thanks everyone! Gonna call those places today!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice