Love the "smell" of H-leather !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone

Just thought I'd share an "addictive" quality that I've found with my H- bags...

love the smell of the leather ! Just divine!

Will be very sad when they lose that nice H-leather smell!

All best

2. if not we can go to Hermes store for the regular dose of leather sniffing;)

3. Intoxicating.

4. ^ITA. Intoxicating.:biggrin:

5. Once you smell H leather ... you won't appreciate bags / accessories from any other brands. It has brainwashing qualities.

6. It''s true. I was sniffing the indigo barenia leather of my HAC like a drug addict.

7. ^^^
    LOL, I keep sniffing my JPG....I´d be better of using it than sniffing it though,LOL!

8. :lol: I know! I do it when no one is looking. I don't want to get caught and have people think I'm weird.

9. ^^^I made my sister smell my togo Birkin the other day. She thought I was nuts :nuts:. But then she had to admit I was right, the leather is fragrant. She kept going over and sniffing it when she thought I wasn't looking.:graucho:

10. ^^ I agree it is intoxicating! Mrs. Sparkles is right - definitely some brainwashing substance in there.

11. Love the smell of barenia leather with the secret recipe: Veg tan

12. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. H leathers are like sniffing glue - addictive, but at least it's only unhealthy on our wallets! I love barenia bracelets as you can sniff them so easily, LOL! Less obvious than trying to inhale the fragrance of your bag in public.

14. Yep, that's what I do in my spare time.... sniffing each one over and over :smile: I try not to do it too much in public bc people will give weird looks. LOL